Is curiosity in your nature? Do you crave a work environment where you can own in your success, carve out your own path and make an impact? Do you want to join an international outdoor company with a mission of enabling more people to experience and connect with nature? This could be your next career step!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Senior Web Analyst will be responsible for digital insight generation and analysis in support of Fenix Brands’ marketing, merchandising, e-com operations, and other cross-functional groups. You’ll analyze the performance of our multi-channel digital campaigns and communications. Through gathering and analyzing data, this position will provide reports that indicate how to optimize our customers’ success.
The Senior Web Analyst will be a new addition & position to our team, this role is perfect for a forward-leaning & ambitious self-starter who thrives in agile environments. This is an opportunity to have a meaningful impact on our digital marketing success primarily through the improvement of user experience and conversion rates, providing analysis and taking part in guiding major business decisions with the use of informed, data driven reporting. They will drive the development, packaging and analysis of daily KPI reporting, provide recommendations for improvements and opportunities to improve selling & customer experience.
The ideal candidate is a partner, translator, optimizer and strategist. They’ll transform business questions into analysis yielding actionable insights through leveraging a combination of analytics tools and data for improving customer experience, optimizing and guiding business development.
We are open to a variety of locations for this role, you could be based in Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain or even The United States. You will report to the Head of Digital Strategy Brands (Dancho Nestorov.)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Plan and develop Fenix Brands digital & web analytics roadmap
- Lead Fenix Brands towards definition of a standardized measurement framework (tagging, naming conventions across all digital touch points)
- Manage web analytic project prioritization based on business needs. Maintain and prioritize a list of data & report enhancements requested
- Analyze and interpret data to draw actionable insights & conclusions. Translate analysis into executable recommendations with clear business case.
- Identify user trends from traffic, conversion and survey data by channel & utilize data to deliver actionable insights to maximize conversion
- Identify key conversion paths, determine the most important KPIs to track, proactively work with teams to identify areas of improvement and optimize each conversion path
- Build hypotheses based on data insights and manage a correlating A/B testing roadmap to validate assumptions made.
- Work directly with product owners, marketing channel leads, online merchandising to identify tracking requirements of products/initiatives and provide regular post-delivery performance analysis to the business
- Take care of a strong relationship with external partners like analytics agency and development partners
- Serve as subject matter expert and advocate for web analytics usage & adoption, and proactively disseminate insights/knowledge across the business
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- You have 3-5 years of experience with hands-on digital & web analytics in a multi-channel retail environment as an Analyst or Conversion Specialist; experience working with a digital and/or web analytics agency would be an advantage
- Hands-on analytics experience from both, technical and commercial perspective is a plus
- Knowledge in content marketing, e-Commerce, mobile/user experience & performance marketing
- Experienced and comfortable harnessing the power of web analytic software, building reports/dashboards, testing and optimization and training cross-functional teams on analytics (i.e. Sales), you’ve owned in turning data into insights to drive change.
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, or relevant field
- You’ve managed and analyzed campaigns and have experience in advanced analytics (i.e. SQL, data warehouse, big data, data visualization)
- Constantly and relentlessly in search of the, “Aha!” moment; Solving problems is in your nature and you relish in challenges that can be solved with data analysis
- Communication is the critical key; you can speak to stakeholders from the bottom to the top to translate your knowledge and recommendations
You are competent & capable especially in the following areas:
- An expert in your use of MS Office applications (Advanced Excel, use macros, plug-ins) and Google Analytics, Data Studio, GTM, Visual analytics & BI tools
- Experience from working with A/B testing, heat mapping, and conversion rate optimization
- It would be great if you brought some knowledge within: Google Cloud, Optimizely, HotJar, SessionCam, PowerBI, or similar programs
- You’ve developed your ability prioritize tasks and manage various projects in unison, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong work ethic, but you also know how to have fun and enjoy work with your team
- Creating things from scratch provides a world of opportunities from your perspective & this creative quality coupled with your analytical mindset gives you a powerful ability to argue & negotiate your solutions & findings
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.