Are you a passionate digital native with a passion for technical solutions? Do you have experience from supply chain and technical specifications? Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with a strong focus on building a world-class customer journey and digital experience? Then this could be your chance!
Fenix Outdoor is a leading Group of Outdoor companies that enables people to enjoy life outdoors and supports survival in challenging environments of our planet. We do this by providing a comprehensive array of functional and durable high quality products. Within the Fenix group we have retail stores; Naturkompaniet (SE), Partioaitta (FI), Friluftsland (DK) and Globetrotter (DE). Our house brands are Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton and Royal Robbins. Our aspiration is to ensure that our products fulfill the highest quality standards and criteria regarding sustainability and functionality. On top we have a number of common functions.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, that likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible. In our offices and stores we work in different capacities and roles. In nature though, we’re all the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To enable outdoor enthusiasts and our whole-sellers to get the best possible customer experience we are looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst (Supply Chain) for our Global Supply Chain Excellence Team in Almere. The position is a full-time position, Due to COVID-19 we are currently working a lot from home.
What You’ll Do
- Working with the Product or Business Owner to understand the vision, goals and scope of supply chain initiatives
- Define technical solutions for business requirements
- Write specifications to satisfy the business and technical requirements
- Document changes in the knowledgebase
- Write manuals for business users if creating new functionality within several systems, like WMS, TMS, ERP, WCS, WES, etc.
- Maintain a good level of architecture overview
- Diagnose, triage and fix issues in several systems
- Due to the nature of this position you have the possibility to travel globally
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in engineering or logistics/supply chain
- Proven experience with creating technical specifications and digital architecture within a complex logistics environment
- Strong experience of working with agile approaches
- Experienced within programming languages
- Has worked with relational databases, like; SQL, Oracle
- A pro-active, practical and hands-on approach
- Eager to learn
- Excelllent communication skills. You are fluent in English. It is a plus if you speak Dutch and German.
- Team player
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create
and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or
gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment
where all feel welcome and can thrive.