Do you have experience in Accounts Receivable and a desire to lead teams to success? Do you pride yourself in your ability to deliver consistent, excellent service? This may be your next career step!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Team Leader to join us in Accounts Receivable. The position will participate in both operational and project group with the opportunity to lead the group in daily deliverables. The ideal candidate will be confident in their leadership capabilities, well-versed in operational Accounts Receivable work and have a desire to develop and optimize our incoming payment processes.
You will join our Shared Service Center for our European companies. This office is located in Örnsköldsvik, SE and includes both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan and lead daily work surrounding incoming payments, including account receivable settlements
- Ensure efficient performance on our commitments and high-level service provision to our Fenix Outdoor Group companies
- Proactively solve problems in daily business, while looking for ways to optimize our processes for handling incoming payments
- Work both operationally and on projects
- Expect tasks like booking incoming payments, reminders, reconciliations, Inkasso, and daily cash
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a master’s or post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent subject
- You’ve had several years in a similar role with proven success and high performance
- You have held leadership roles in your career
- If you’ve had experience in Dynamics AX that is a perk, but not required
- You speak fluent English, extra languages are desirable, particularly German or Scandinavian languages
- You are driven with an ability to structure and prioritize your day-to-day work
- Communication is a strength for you and you’re able to easily deliver your point to whichever level of audience you speak with
- You are a forward-leaner; you take a proactive stance to problems and opportunities and look for solutions
- You take pride in leading and delivering world-class service
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the companies in the Fenix Outdoor Group
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We strive to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.