Are you a passionate Product Owner with hands-on engineering skills and an ability to combine business acumen with technical skills to deliver optimized Cloud solution? Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with a strong focus on building a world-class customer journey and digital experience? Then this could be your next career step.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In today’s digital world, technology has become an intrinsic element in all aspects and levels of life and business. Our consumers and customers utilize technology to access and engage with products and brands in an increasing number of ways. As a Technical Product Owner Cloud Platform who will help us shape our team and drive our company to the next level.
The right candidate will be a quantitative reporting enthusiast and have an analytically mindset, while also and equally possessing a deep, strategic curiosity around business performance.
The position can be based in Hamburg, Stockholm or Amsterdam and will report to the CTO. A majority of the Digital Tech team is currently and in the foreseeable future working from home due to the ongoing pandemic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Own our cloud! You own the architecture and shape the roadmap for the infrastructure that hosts the Fenix Brands and the services it depends
- Collaborate! Understand the needs of other teams and prioritize their feature requests based on the provided business value and strategic goals and drive towards business goals together with the product teams
- Decisions, decisions... Use our data tools to gather insights for further improvements and prioritize them accordingly.
- Don't repeat yourself! Drive our automation efforts utilizing tools like Gitlab-CI and enable product teams with self-service cloud capabilities
- Speak freely! Develop ops-related solutions, preferably in languages like Bash, Python or Golang.
- Go team! Educate and support other teams to enable them to fully utilize our stack.
- Don't panic! Spot and troubleshoot problems using our monitoring systems (splunk) and use your insights to improve our disaster recovery plan.
- Look Ahead! Explore and identify potential new Cloud opportunities to help drive business performance and improvements Develop and maintain product or solution roadmap in close collaboration with brand management, customer service and online sales
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- Demonstrated success as a Product Owner working with Cloud solutions/platforms for the last three years.
- You have hands-on engineering skills and an ability to combine business acumen with technical skills to deliver optimized Cloud solution.
- If there was a black belt in working agile you’d have it
- You tackle business problems with creative solutions from fact-based findings; you don’t shy away from the opportunity to weigh-in on critical business decisions
- As a forward thinker, you stay informed about the latest, greatest and up-and-coming tools and trends
- Forever curious, you always ask questions and question the status-quo and best-practice.
- Continuous learning is in you DNA; You relish in challenges and constantly unearth new knowledge.
- Enthusiastic team player; you possess the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and walks of life
- You adapt to and embrace change and can juggle priorities efficiently
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
On the technical side we want you to possess the following:
- Experience with Cloud configuration, including health and performance monitoring
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with multiple development teams and manage their feature demands
- Ability to interpret and write source code (languages are irrelevant)
- Management of infrastructure assets (networks, servers, operating systems, DBs)
- Familiarity with software packing tools (.exe, .deb, .rpm, Docker)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, Subversion, Mercurial)
- Management of cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity with security/vulnerability tools
- Familiarity with code coverage analytical tools
- CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools
- Experience with script writing
As a member of our trek you’re offered:
- An exciting and innovative job in a great atmosphere
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen
- An international work environment where employees are encouraged to carve out their path to success
- A company that in every aspect of our operations, contribute to engaged and healthy people; strong communities; healthy and more resilient natural systems; and top financial performance.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.