Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in an international company? Do you have an interest in payroll and HR topics? We may have the role for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our trek as an HR Services Intern, where you’ll be offered the opportunity to work on a various HR administrative tasks and support our HR & Payroll department’s daily activities.
You should be flexible and resilient with an eagerness to learn and help out. This internship will join on tasks and projects as needed, for the right candidates this sounds like an ideal space to grow. If you are interested in kickstarting your career and learning from dedicated professionals, we want to meet you.
You will be based in our office in Hamburg, Germany where you will collaborate with and support our Payroll and Administration team of 10 colleagues.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Update internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts
- Support in addressing employee inquiries over benefits, like vacation and salary
- Support in administrative tasks
- Ultimately, you will assist and coordinate on ad-hoc tasks from payroll and administration, you should have an open mind and flexibility toward responsibilities
WHO YOU ARE
- Either enrolled or a recent graduate of college, university or secondary education
- Ideally you’ve studied topics under the umbrella of Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, HR Management or similar subjects
- You’re enthusiastic, ready to learn and don’t mind jumping into new tasks and projects
- You are dependable and available for the next 6-12 months
- You’ve always liked numbers and have a naturally analytical mind
- You are proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.