SUMMARY: To maintain the warehouse and the product contained within, as well as performing related functions, such as loading, unloading, receiving, and ticketing. This will contribute to Fenix Outdoor’s mission of exceeding customers’ highest expectations by:
- Ensuring goods are handled and stored appropriately, so that product is properly maintained, undamaged, and available for customers.
- Allowing staff to provide the high quality customer service to which customers have become accustomed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized warehouse environment
- Organizes inventory for increased efficiency and processing o Understands how to organize product according to manager’s specifications o Handles equipment and product carefully to avoid damage
- Reports any building maintenance issues immediately, including any issues with dock doors, equipment, etc.
- Performs loading, unloading, and receiving processes o Utilizes proper techniques for packaging goods and loading/unloading trucks. Checks in and stores received product in the appropriate designated areas for stock and sold items. Handles all shipping and receiving paperwork consistent with established processes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge and understanding of equipment and its proper utilization, including pallet jacks and other non-powered warehouse equipment
- Occasionally responsible for additional projects as requested
- Attends all mandated company functions and training programs • Follows safety rules and reports safety violations immediately
Requirements and Essential Functions:
• Forklift certification preferred • Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. on a regular basis
• Manual Dexterity – must be able to use hands and arms for handling, positioning, and moving materials and manipulating items.
• Ability to continually walk, stand, bend, twist, and reach to pick product and prepare shipments.
Pay Rate Range: $13.50 to $15 per hour.
Benefits Summary: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO accrual of 13 days per year, Holiday time off per company Holiday schedule.