Fjällräven USA is looking for a customer service champion experienced in International Account Services for our office near Denver, Colorado.
At Fjällräven, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and speciality outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fjällräven:
- A challenging work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and generous PTO accrual
- Holiday schedule and work-life balance
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Account Services team is eager to welcome an experienced Account Services Representative to join our team in Aurora, Colorado. We are searching for someone to jump in, manage our wholesale order book and contribute to creating great customer experiences with our International accounts in Latin America and Canada.
Our ideal Account Services Representative will be highly organized and a skilled communicator. You should be tech savvy, maybe with some experience in an ERP system, for example, otherwise very capable of developing technical skills and mastering new programs in a short span of time.
In terms of personality, the ideal representative will bring a positive, helpful mindset and a flexible working style. Jumping in to assist other comes naturally to you and working on a dynamic and fast-paced team sounds exciting. Former co-workers and managers would say you are efficient, that your work is accurate and high-quality and that you are able to motivate yourself toward reaching team and company goals.
This position will report to the Account Services Supervisor and be in-person in our Aurora office near Denver, Colorado.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect the responsibilities to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provide day-to-day support to Latin America and Canada sales teams, accounts and distributors.
- Ensure pre-booking deadlines are met and required pre-booking activities are completed.
- Provide regular updates to sales, accounts and distributors on all open orders and production.
- Manage all open orders to ensure delivery dates are met and shipping destinations and other order details are confirmed including but not limited to VAS requirements (labeling, international shipping, commercial documents etc.).
- Communicate new sales programs, booking programs, at-once availability to international sales, accounts and distributors.
- Assist internal teams with international timelines, inline samples and standard operating procedures with international deliveries.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ve had 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably in a dealer services or international order management role.
- Communication is a strength for you. Whether verbal or written, you can get important ideas and points across in a clear and concise manner.
- You pay attention to details and manage and prioritize tasks effectively. Through organizing and time management, you make sure you can approach daily tasks with passion, positivity and energy.
- You pride yourself in the ability to learn, operate and understand multiple systems.
- Working in a fast-paced work environment sounds exciting; you thrive under pressure and enjoy working toward ambitious goals.
- You would consider yourself tech savvy and are comfortable working in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- You can build trust and relationships with teammates and enjoy achieving goals and targets with your team.
- You want to make things better – whether for a customer, co-worker or the company, you look for ways to improve process, service and communication so everyone has a better experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish, French or both would be a huge plus!
- Previous experience using ERP systems (Microsoft AX)
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Data analytic skills strongly preferred
Pay Range: $18.50 to $20.50 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, STD/LTD, Accident, Critical Illness, 401K with company match, 14 paid holidays, PTO, product and industry discounts.
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!