Fenix Outdoor USA is looking for an International Account Services Customer Experience Rep to join our Account Services team. This position will be based out of our Aurora, CO location.
About the position
This position will report to the Account Services Supervisor and manage the Fjallraven and Hanwag wholesale order book for our international accounts in Canada and Latin America. This position calls for a high degree of organization, strong communication skills, excel and reporting expertise, the ability to learn and master multiple technology systems, a positive, helpful attitude, and the flexibility and willingness to assist where needed in our dynamic team environment. Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, accurately, and be self-motivated, are critical.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide day-to-day support to Canada and Latin America sales teams, accounts and distributors.
- Ensure pre-booking deadlines are met and required pre-booking activities are completed.
- Provide regular updates to sales, accounts and distributors on all open orders and production.
- Manage all open orders to ensure delivery dates are met and shipping destinations and other order details are confirmed including but not limited to VAS requirements (labeling, international shipping, commercial documents etc.).
- Communicate new sales programs, booking programs, at-once availability to international sales, accounts and distributors.
- Assist internal teams with international timelines, inline samples and standard operating procedures with international deliveries.
About the ideal candidate
- 2 years’ work experience in a Customer Service role, preferably in a dealer services or international order management role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand multiple systems and operate within them simultaneously
- Able to work with a high sense of urgency and perform well under pressure
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to tackle multiple tasks daily with energy, passion, and a positive attitude
- Desire to continually improve process, service, and communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to speak and write Spanish, French or both would be a huge plus!
- Previous experience using ERP systems (Microsoft AX)
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Data analytic skills strongly preferred
Pay Range: $18-$20 per hour.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, generous PTO accrual and Holiday schedule.