Fenix Outdoor Imports USA is looking for an Ecommerce Customer Experience Representative to join our team. This position will be based out of our Aurora, CO location.
About the position
This position provides exceptional customer experience to our Fjallraven, Royal Robbins and Hanwag online and retail customers. The position calls for regular, close communication with consumers and other departments within the company. Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible are required for success in this role. Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, accurately, and be self-motivated, are critical.
- Order entry and management with order and payment systems.
- Coverage of E-Commerce phones and live chat during business hours 8 am - 5 pm M-F
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via phone, email, and chat in a timely and professional manner, providing top-notch service at all times. Product knowledge is necessary, and training will be provided.
- Ability to learn and understand multiple order management systems an operate within them simultaneously
- Facilitates communication between departments.
- Ability and willingness to learn about company products, programs, and mission
- Desire to continually improve systems, service, and communication, both within the organization and out to the customers.
About the ideal candidate
- 1-2 years’ work experience in a Retail or Customer Service role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand multiple systems and operate within them simultaneously
- Able to work with a high sense of urgency and perform well under pressure
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to tackle multiple tasks daily with energy, passion, and a positive attitude
- Desire to continually improve process, service, and communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous retail or customer service experience in the outdoor industry
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Data analytic skills preferred
Pay Rate: $18.50 per hour
Benefits Summary: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO accrual of 13 days per year, Holiday time off per company Holiday schedule