Does the idea of working with one of the world’s most iconic outdoor brands appeal to you? Are you an organized e-commerce project manager with a passion for sustainability and outdoor products? This could be your chance to get to work with a team that shares the same passion. We are now looking for an Ecommerce Operations Project Manager to join our Ecom team for approximately 15 months due to parental leave.
About the role
In this role you are responsible for developing and optimize logistics’, returns, and payments on our e-com. That means, that you lead the business requirements for the development of customer experience improvements related to freight/shipping/returns, and payments. You are the project manager for driving the development roadmap and the point of contact at the e-com department when it comes to handling internal and external parties involved.
Our goal is to offer a great customer experience journey and increase our efficiency in all our processes internally. The working pace at Fenix is high and forward-leaning, we always strive to do better tomorrow than we did yesterday and that’s why we are driving several development projects internally which you will be part of. So, if you are looking for a position where your work, initiatives, and engagement will make a difference, here’s the opportunity.
This is a full-time position approximately 15 months due to parental leave placed in Stockholm. We are currently working remotely due to covid-19. This role reports to the Head of eCommerce.
What you will do
- Define the business requirements for the development road-map of:
- Delivery options (including e.g. last-mile solutions and choice of carriers)
- Payment options
- Return process
- Creating and documenting routines and operational procedures for logistics, shipping, returns, and payments related to current set-up and future developments
- Document and work within the development process and tools defined by Digital Tech, e.g. Agile work process
- Project manage the development roadmap and be the point of contact for the various internal and external parties
- Assist in development specifications and UAT
- Budget, follow up and report on project-related results and costs
- Assist when necessary in daily e-com operations
Who you are
We think you would be a great match for the position if you have:
- A Bachelor degree within a relevant area
- 3+ years of work experience in an e-commerce environment especially within logistics and payments.
- Experience in working with development projects
- Are fluent in English
- A strong numerical analytical ability
We are looking for a person that is curious and ambitious with a solution-oriented mind. You are the positive problem solver that sees challenges as interesting and opportunities to develop the business and processes. For you, it comes naturally to take a big responsivity for getting things done, in time and with high efficiency and quality. You are good at communicating with many different types of person and is a true team player who enjoys working together with skilled colleges.
Your working pace is high and you thrive in a flexible environment, but we think you have a proactive and structured way of working. You have control of the important details and good planning skills together with a flexible mindset towards changing circumstances
You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
Please apply with your PDF CV in English no later than June 30th, however we are continuously reviewing applications so send your application as soon as possible for consideration!
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting and challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen and help each other along the trail
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society and our planet
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.