Are you a passionate and self-propelled person with experience from textile brands and production? Are you a successful multitasker with great attention to detail? Do you want to be part of a new global organization within Fenix? Then this could be your next career step!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position belongs to the production team and will be working in close cooperation with both our brands and the other centralized production and sourcing teams.
Expect to work closely with all other teams in the sourcing and production unit, the brands organizations and also participate in cross-functional collaborations with other departments, to identify new business opportunities that match our organization's identity.
This position will be in-person and could be based in Solna as a part of our material team reporting to our Global Material Director.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and drive analytical tools and methods to support brands collaboration
- Create analytics and suggestions for greige bookings
- Drive material collaboration projects
- Responsible for Global material library
- Reconcile material liability and find solution to reduce and eliminate financial impacts
This position will be based in our Solna office and will require office presence. You will report directly to the Global Material Director.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar position
- Experience from product types with high material technical requirement
- Experience working in the textile industry
- Material flow analysis and inventory skills desirable
- High attention to detail and data quality
- Advanced computer skills including Excel
HOW TO APPLY
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply through our career page now by submitting your Resume! We look forward to reading your application!
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet
ABOUT THE NEW ORGANIZATION
We are now creating a single textile sourcing and production function to support the textile brands with joint structure and processes. Our brand portfolio has great opportunities within our current markets and as well new earning opportunities ahead of us. To support the potential growth for each brand now is the moment to reorganize our teams.
The new organization will consist of Capacity, Material, Sourcing, Production, QA/Compliance, and CSR. With this new organization and setup of special skills, we can increase the control and support of our supply chain, but also strengthen our brands to focus even more on the end-user. We are building an organization for the future, where we also will have our production and the trek has just begun.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are coordinators, specialists, and managers that share the same drive in developing premium products. Come and join the trek!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.