ABOUT THE ROLE
Fenix Outdoor Group is a global outdoor equipment group with a mission of developing and selling qualitative, sustainable and functional outdoor products. The group includes strong outdoor brands, retailers, as well as a common services. We are a geographically spread organization with operations in around 20 countries worldwide.
Our Finance team in Örnsköldsvik is now looking for a Financial Assistant to strengthen our team. We offer you a great place to work with a company that believes in and drives our core values (sustainable, ethical and responsible) in each of the steps of the journey.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of the Financial team in Örnsköldsvik you will work with monthly reconsolidation and preparing financial reports for the European Fenix companies and controllers.
Assist the Group accounting manager with the monthly consolidation of the group and on quarterly basis preparing interim reports.
On annual basis assist the Group accounting manager with preparing the consolidated annual report for the Group and annual reports for the Swedish entities.
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, experience from working at an audit firm is a plus
- You are a skilled and experienced user of ERP systems
- You have excellent knowledge of working in Excel
- You have social skills and thrive when co-working with colleagues
- You have a proven record of meeting deadlines
- You are used to a work environment where working methods are continuously developed and changed
- You have experience of Group consolidations
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar major
- You are brilliant at communicating in English and Swedish
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.