Are you the WMS (Warehouse Management System) specialist who is ready to join our Supply Chain Excellence Center and contribute to making this Excellence Center a great example in driving value in our Supply Chain?
is your next career move. Start your trek with us and create new paths in making our Excellence Center truly excellent!
Our supply chain organization must cope with growing demand, supply and product disruption. This means that now more than ever before, supply chain leaders need to think bigger and bolder. This bold thinking entails transforming supply chains to become better prepared for both the predictable and unexpected. They need the ability to anticipate and respond to future events with integrated plans capable of responding to disruptive business scenarios.
Our Supply Chain Excellence Center (SCEC) in Almere is one way to address the need for transformation in our global supply chain organization with dedicated resources to finding, developing, and sustaining processes and practices that drive value in the supply chain. It is a challenging and exciting opportunity to step out of the day-to-day execution role to lead change initiatives and build healthy supply chain infrastructures that takes supply chain to the next level. The SCEC is based in Almere, Netherlands.
The WMS Support Manager reports to the manager of the SCEC. It is a position with a global approach.
join our trek, you're offered
- An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition and creative thinking;
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail;
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite;
- A company that cares and that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet.
The WMS Support Manager's focus areas
- Provides guidance and support to the warehouse operations for both systems and operational processes;
- Acts as a liaison between warehouse operations and internal business teams to drive business outcomes for customers;
- Guides development, deploys and provides on-going support for a variety of warehouse, labor, inventory, order management and transportation systems;
- Gathers, organizes, analyzes, presents and recommends solutions for business issues as well as discovery and new system evaluation;
- Manages all incidents and changes affecting our logistics systems;
- Manages all hardware and software integrations affecting our logistics systems;
- Defines LVL1, LVL2, LVL3 support structure;
- Leads and trains the business solution analysts;
- Ensures proper system monitoring and maintenance is in place;
- Defines global standards for WMS Support;
- Ensures helpdesk support is available where needed and that sufficient documentation is in place for fixing business stoppers and frequent support tasks.
Essential job duties & Responsibilities
- Provides extended (on-site) support and stabilization as needed;
- Manages integration across a variety of systems; e.g. inbound transportation management, vendor compliance, order management, warehouse management, automated systems, outbound transportation management;
- Data analysis to optimize efficient resource allocation;
- Liaison between IT and business to drive operational solutions;
- Keeps track of and fixes issues and change requests;
- Trains helpdesk support team where needed;
- Creates and follows up on issues with supplier’s support team (LVL3 support);
- Proactively finds areas to improve and suggests and implements system changes;
- Keeps in close contact with all stakeholders globally;
- Maintains test environment and updates where needed
We think you could be a great match for
the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- Broad warehouse operational experience;
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and thorough understanding of the business;
- Extensive knowledge about WMS systems, preferably with connection to ERP, MHE, WCS, TMS;
- Ability to identify technical solutions to business problems;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Demonstrates ability to take ownership and drive for results;
- Ability to turn complex knowledge or data into actionable items for management;
- Strong relationship builder and shows commitment to internal customers;
- Capable of working in ambiguity or adversity while remaining flexible and while focusing on desired outcome;
- Ability to adapt to changes in priority and or scope;
- Preferably experience with Manhattan Associates SCALE;
- Extensive knowledge about SQL or other database language;
- Strong written and oral skills in both Dutch and English. Additional languages are a plus
- 3-5 years Progressive experience in implementing and improving WMS solutions;
- Experience in warehouse operations management;
- Preferably experience with implementing MHE;.
- Preferably experience in a high complex multi country environment;
- Preferably experience with setting up and leading a system support team;
- Preferred bachelor’s degree or higher level education, preferably in engineering, logistics or supply-chain.
And last, but certainly not least:
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
Interested in making a next bold move in becoming part of our SCEC team?
Then we invite you to apply online here!
Do you have question about this position, then feel free to contact Jasper Greven, Manager SCEC via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note for recruitment agencies: please understand that we are eager to fulfill our own recruitment needs and that we will not at the current time retain a search / recruitment firm.
Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create
and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or
gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment
where all feel welcome and can thrive.