Are you a savvy BI Manager who loves working on complex content and enjoys the complexity of working with teams on a global playing field?
It is time for a next trek in your career and join our Supply Chain Excellence Center as a Global Logistics BI Manager!
Our supply chain organization must cope with growing demand, supply and product disruption. This means that now more than ever before, supply chain leaders need to think bigger and bolder. This bold thinking entails transforming supply chains to become better prepared for both the predictable and unexpected. They need the ability to anticipate and respond to future events with integrated plans capable of responding to disruptive business scenarios.
Our Supply Chain Excellence Center (SCEC) in Almere is one way to address the need for transformation in our global supply chain organization with dedicated resources to finding, developing, and sustaining processes and practices that drive value in the supply chain. It is a challenging and exciting opportunity to step out of the day-to-day execution role to lead change initiatives and build healthy supply chain infrastructures that takes supply chain to the next level. The SCEC is based in Almere, Netherlands.
The BI Manager reports to the manager of the SCEC. It is a position with a global approach.
join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition, creativity, finding solutions and driving change and innovation;
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail;
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite;
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet.
The BI Manager's focus areas
- Retrieves, integrates, visualizes and presents critical data to improve efficiency, and enables efficient management of a large global logistics system;
- Works closely with technical and business teams to optimize planning, execution, process improvement and track progress against goals;
- Works with global supply chain, transportation and logistics teams to identify new Power BI capabilities and projects;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for logistics and supply chain BI & reporting;
- Aligns with all stakeholders to work towards a unified logistics reporting model;
- Ensures all Logistics BI is quick, efficient, and intuitive;
- Expands and improves the logistics data with adding new sources and increase reliability.
Essential job duties & responsibilities
- Partners with internal stakeholders across multiple teams, gathering requirements and delivering complete solutions;
- Conducts deep dive investigations into operations execution and business problems, identifies opportunities;
- Manages new report request backlog, prioritizes, and delivers the most valuable reports first;
- Develops queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting;
- Works closely with stakeholders, understanding the needs and translating their needs to the global logistics standards;
- Monitors reporting usage, cleans up unused reports, proactively checks and improves existing reports;
- Communicates with cross-functional teams and ensures cooperation on shared initiatives.
We think you could be a great match for
the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- Excellent analytical abilities as well as outstanding business acumen and comfort with technical teams and systems;
- Sound mathematical and statistical background;
- Capable of interacting effectively with all levels of management and stakeholders;
- Translates stakeholders’ requirements in intuitive solutions;
- Is comfortable with technical teams and systems;
- Is capable of shifting gears, following through and have a flexible attitude;
- Is at ease with ambiguity, has strong attention to detail and enjoys working with large scale of data;
- Experience with data and analytics tools - SQL;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Scheduling and Time-Management;
- 3-5 years experience in BI, preferably within supply chain, logistics;
- Experience in complex warehousing environment, truly understands the business processes;
- Experience in logistics, supply chain;
- Preferably experience in a high complex multi country environment;
- Extensive experience with various reporting tools. We use PowerBI with data from SQL and Azure.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree or higher level education, preferably in engineering, logistics, supply-chain or mathematics.
And last, but certainly not least:
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
Interested in starting a new career trek and joining our SCEC team?
Then we invite you to apply online here!
Do you have question about this position, then feel free to contact Jasper Greven, Manager SCEC via email: email@example.com.
*Note for recruitment agencies: please understand that we are eager to fulfill our own recruitment needs and that we will not at the current time retain a search / recruitment firm.
Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create
and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or
gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment
where all feel welcome and can thrive.