Are you a passionate Business Analyst with hands-on skills working with data and integrations? Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with a strong focus on building a world-class customer journey and digital experience? Then this could be the next trek of your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In today’s digital world, technology has become an intrinsic element in all aspects and levels of life and business. Our consumers, customers and internal users utilize technology to access and engage with products and brands in an increasing number of ways. As a Technical Product Owner Network & Telecom you will help us shape our team and drive the company to the next level.
The position will be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and will report to the Product Owner Data and Integrations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Driving our integration and data digital solutions in a fast-changing environment.
• Raising the quality of data in our system, via our data infrastructure, modeling and testing. You will implement relevant KPIs to allow us to measure the improvements.
• Support product owner by implementing the roadmap, prioritizing the items in the backlog and sharing the product owner vision with the stakeholders.
• Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
• Managing customer experience to improve customer satisfaction.
• Map the fields of the Inbound and Outbound messages with the internal integration canonical system.
• Verify and validate developed functionalities against collected business requirements. • Being the subject matter expert on the integration layer.
• Identify and solve team dependencies and blockers to ensure efficient delivery.
• Assessing the required time, cost and impact of implementing the established backlog.
• Communicate, make transparent and keep track of costs, timings and scope of developments, including the approval of the completed functionality.
• Coordinating requirements and necessary changes to third parties.
• Collaborate with developers, assess the need for required additional development, determine and monitor process improvements and implement them.
• Manage and collaborate with (internal and /or external) business analysts and development partners.
WHO YOU ARE
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following experiences and characteristics:
- You are analytical, solution- and customer focused with a Digital interest (must have)
- Have technical knowledge and the ability to design the customer/data journey.
- Good listener and able to process information quick and accurate
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and processes modeling
- You tackle business problems with creative solutions from fact-based findings; you don’t shy away from the opportunity to weigh-in on critical business decisions.
- As a forward thinker, you stay informed about the latest, greatest, and up-and-coming tools and trends.
- You possess strong analytic, problem solving and communication skills
- Forever curious, you always ask questions and question the status-quo and utilize best-practice.
- Continuous learning is in you DNA; You relish in challenges and constantly unearth new knowledge.
- Enthusiastic team player: you possess the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
- You adapt to and embrace change and can juggle priorities efficiently.
ABOUT US AND OUR OFFER
Fenix Outdoor is an international group of premium outdoor brands and retail chains. We are a global player in developing and selling clothing and equipment for an active outdoor life.
Even if the mission and vision for each of our brands and businesses may differ slightly; we are all unified in our love for nature. We are all ignited by an unwavering will to inspire and enable the world to experience nature's beauty and changing elements.
Working for Fenix Outdoor means being part of an international, fast-growing company. As an employee for Fenix you are offered:
- Benefits according to the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Additional heath benefit as well as initiatives related to improved physical and mental wellbeing
- Possibility to take part in our outdoor events
- An international work environment where initiatives are cherished.
- Marvelous colleagues that share a passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
- Sustainability is deeply integrated into our long-term business development and operations. The welfare of our planet and the people who live here are at the heart of our business. Just as trekking together is a demonstration of unity, trust and competence, so is working together.
JOIN THE TREK
Please apply through our career page in English. We review applications on a continuous basis and sometimes our posts close early due to so many all-star applicants- so apply right now!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.