At Fenix Outdoor, we are building our future central distribution center based on AutoStore. We are now looking for you to drive the digital solutions implementation! Does this sound like the next challenging trek in your career? Apply now to start the adventure!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Product Owner Logistics drives the Logbase and Autostore implementation for our central distribution centre in Ludwigslust, Germany. You’ll be the go-to point for our central distribution centre into digital technology organization.
Join our Digital Tech department in the exciting journey of transforming our organization into a digitally capable and competitive company. You’ll be a part of a dynamic, talented and ambitious team that works in small focused expert areas, but also as a larger product team and cross-collaborative operation with other departments.
This is a full-time hybrid position that is based out of Hamburg or Ludwigslust. You will report to the Product Lead.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensure their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- Coordinate of all Digital Tech (IT) activities relevant for our Ludwigslust distribution center
- Identify new opportunities in logistic solutioning
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with our roadmap
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery
- Assess required time, cost and impact of implementing our established backlog
- Communicate and track cost, timing and scope of developments transparently
- Coordinate requirements and necessary changes to stakeholders
- Collaborate with developers, assess additional development needs, determine and monitor process improvements and implement these initiatives
- Test new developments and onboard business stakeholders
- Collaborate with (internal and /or external) development partners
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage day-to-day aspects of a formal Agile/Scrum process, including leading Agile meetings (backlog, planning, review, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups).
- Meet with key business process owners and users to answer questions pertaining to the tools and solutions that have been developed
- Work independently with minimal supervision to drive process improvement by gathering, reconciling, and analyzing data
- Work closely with key stakeholders and team members to understand, describe, and model key business processes
- Coach the delivery team on agile practices and ensure all work meets stakeholder needs and work with architects and solution management to ensure the solution intent is continuously updated
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business need
WHO YOU ARE
- As the Product Owner Logistics you are customer focused with a Digital interest and experience in applications used in Logistics
- A strong and effective business-facing presence
- Experience engaging and advising senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Confident in driving decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate with business owners in a consultative manner to present findings and make recommendations
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and speciality outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-com specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
- A challenging environment that treasures ambition
- Highly ambitious Digital Tech department with innovative vision on data and digital development
- Colleagues with similar values and passions who drive things forward
- A multi-cultured working environment with a goal of promoting healthy work-life balance for all of our employees
- Company culture rooted in the values of our founders and leaders, living and breathing sustainability to ensure our businesses success for generations to come
HOW TO APPLY
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply through our career page now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.