SUMMARY: To maintain the warehouse and the product contained within, as well as performing related functions, such as loading, unloading, receiving, and ticketing. This will contribute to Fenix Outdoor’s mission of exceeding customers’ highest expectations by:
- Ensuring goods are handled and stored appropriately, so that product is properly maintained, undamaged, and available for customers.
- Allowing staff to provide the high quality customer service to which customers have become accustomed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a Key Trainer to train new warehouse associates and ensure our processes are followed accurately. This individual will be responsible for training new warehouse associates on our picking, shipping, and put away processes within our warehouse. This will include training new personnel on our process, RF devices, Warehouse Management Software (WMS), our location naming conventions, our product, shipping processes, and other warehouse functions as assigned. The Key Trainer will also conduct refreshing training with experienced personnel who require retraining either for quality or productivity reasons. When not actively training or coaching the key trainer performs other warehouse functions including picking, shipping, or replenishment as required.
Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Demonstrated ability to coach and to teach new processes and techniques. Must be a team-player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill required. Must be courteous and self-motivated.
- Experience with order selecting using RF devices required.
- Experience packing/shipping orders in a distribution center required.
- Computer skills including experience with Warehouse Management and shipping software required
- Experience with handheld RF Devices required
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow multi-step processes.
- Previous forklift experience, either standup reach truck, or order picker forklift, preferred
- Willingness to become forklift certified and operate standup reach trucks and order picker forklifts required.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to safety measures, policies and procedures, and standards of operation.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly, and an ability to stand all day (up to 8 hours).
- High School graduate or equivalent with warehouse experience.
Pay Rate Range: $18.00 to $20.00 per hour.
Benefits Summary: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with generous match, PTO accrual of 15 days per year, Holiday time off per company Holiday schedule.