Are you passionate about designing an excellent user experience on ecom websites and driving a great customer journey?
Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with the mission of enabling more people to experience and connect with nature?
Then we have the job for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an UX / UI designer you truly understand the user’s needs, bring this into actionable product decisions and drive user-centricity to the next level.
This position is a full-time hybrid-remote role. You will report to our Product Lead.
- You ensure, that user's perspective and needs are always properly considered
- Set the UX strategy and drive it towards adoption
- Lead and execute interaction design for our web sites
- Take an active role in whole value stream from ideation to production
- Oversee end-to-end user journeys & analysis on digital touchpoints
- Set solution design principles and facilitate their implementation
- Grow UX maturity and level of user centricity
- Facilitate delivery of highly usable digital products with the right balance of technical and design excellence
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion and engagement with Product Owner and Business stakeholder.
- Development and coaching of other UX designers
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Closely collaborate with business stakeholders, Product Owners, Developers and QA team
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create and refine user stories
- Define and design UI components and visuals for our websites
- Validate ideas and solutions by prototyping and testing with iterative / design thinking mindset
- Continuously iterate on solutions to make our product increasingly effective, easy to use and joyful for our user
- Validate ideas and deliveries towards our customer journey and identify opportunities to improve
- Visualize your ideas as low fidelity sketch, wireframe or prototypes
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5 or more years of relevant work experience as a UX designer in an agency or ecom business
- Good understanding of UX strategy and a developed technical affinity
- You have experience working agile and you have an agile approach to working
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, Design systems
- Capability to design visual components
- You consider yourself an expert in interaction design and information architecture
- You are familiar with common methodologies for research, analysis and design thinking
- You have a user centric mindset and are customer obsessed; focusing on creating value for users, and love to create intuitive and useful solutions to solve problems our users face
- You have internal drive & confidence to make great things happen and to drive change; the UX skill strength is only part of this position, you’ll also need to be capable of explaining UX strategy and driving it toward adoption
- You are able to translate your expert knowledge into meaningful, interest-level-appropriate and convincing presentations for leadership and interested parties
- You are analytical with a creative approach, you love to explore and challenge truths through data and testing
- A background in Frontend development is a big plus
We offer a lot, here is some of what you can expect at Fenix Outdoor Group:
- A challenging and innovative environment that treasures ambition
- Digital technology department that is focused on driving business value with state-of-the-art technology that is fit for purpose
- Colleagues with similar values and passions who drive things forward
- A multi-cultured working environment with a goal of promoting healthy work-life balance for all our employees
- Company culture rooted in the values of our founders and leaders, living and breathing sustainability to ensure our businesses success for generations to come
- A lot of room to take your career into your own hand and follow a steep development path
HOW TO APPLY
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply through our career page now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.