Warehouse Equipment Operator – 2nd Shift
Fenix Outdoor specializes in the distribution of premium outdoor equipment for exciting brands, including Swedish trekking equipment: Fjällräven! Product types throughout the warehouse consist of trekking apparel, backpacks, & other outdoor products! Due to the consistent growth, we are expanding our Aurora Distribution Center and creating a 2nd warehouse shift. Now is the time to join us on this adventure!
We are looking for certified forklift operators that will be responsible for managing & filling incoming inventory, replenish picking locations, and pick orders. Equipment includes standard electric, stand-up counterbalance, and order picker forklifts. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
Main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Putting away incoming inventory / products.
- Transporting products to different locations within facility.
- Moving partial & full pallets of product with proper equipment.
- Inspect machinery to ensure safety & policies.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ability to become certified & safety operate all types of forklifts.
- Prior experience as an equipment operator/material handler in warehouse setting.
- Attention to detail and accurate work a must.
- Previous packing / shipping experience.
- Sitting, standing, walking & lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of safety measures, OSHA a plus!
- Prior experience warehouse distribution center preferred.
- Experience with RF scanners and hand-held technology.
- High school graduate, or equivalent.
Hours: 2nd Shift – Typically 3 PM Start time. Training may be subject to 1st Shift Schedule until 2nd Shift is established.
Pay Range: $18-20 hourly DOE.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent comprehensive benefits:
Paid Time Off accrual begins on day 1, starting at 3 weeks per year!
14 Paid Holidays Annually! 401(k) with generous company match!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and more!