Fenix Outdoor Group - In Store Customer Journey
The Product Owner will be responsible for in store digital solutions in our Digital Tech (IT) department and based in Stockholm metro area, Hamburg metro area.
Are you a freelancer and experienced Product Owner in the area of in store digital solutions with a passion for premium and sustainable outdoor products? Do you have an eye for our customers and their customer journey within our stores where ‘no line’ is the norm?
Then we have an assignment for you!
About the assignment
The Product Owner (focus: in-store customer journey) will be responsible for driving our unified commerce strategy for retail stores in Europe and potentially North America in close alignment with Business Process Owners and other Product Owners.
The assignment will be located from one of our hub locations (Solna, Sweden, Hamburg, Germany). The assignment will be full time for at least six month As the Product Owner you will report to our Product Lead.
- You will have strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- You will also identify new opportunities in digital solutions for retail stores
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery
- Assess the required time, cost and impact of implementing the established backlog
- Communicate, make transparent and keep track of costs, timings and scope of developments, including the approval of the completed functionality
- Coordinate requirements and necessary changes to third parties
- Collaborate with developers, assess needs for required additional development, determine and monitor process improvements and implement them
- Test new developments and onboard business stakeholders
- Collaborate with (internal and /or external) development partners
What you will do
- Manage day-to-day aspects of a formal agile/scrum process, including leading agile meetings (backlog, planning, review, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups)
- Meet with key business process owners and users to answer questions pertaining to the tools and solutions that have been developed
- Work independently with minimal supervision to drive process improvement by gathering, reconciling, and analyzing data
- Work closely with key stakeholders and team members to understand, describe, and model key business processes
- Coach the delivery team on agile practices and ensure all work meets business needs and work with architects and solution management to ensure the solution intent is continuously updated
- Identify improvement opportunities (both proactively and reactively)
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
Who you are
- You have an omnichannel mindset for combining a unified customer experience
- You are customer focused with a digital interest and experience in applications used in retail
- Experience working as a Product owner for 5+ years
- Experience working with an agile development process is a must
- Experience with retail solutions (Point of sales solutions, order management)
- Good listener and able to process information quickly and accurately
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Processes modeling
- A strong and effective business-facing presence
- Experience in engaging and advising senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate with business owners in a consultative manner to present findings and make recommendations
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
How to apply as a freelancer/consultant for this assignment:
If you fit this profile, apply today! Application for the freelancer assignment will be reviewed after the vacation period - mid Aug.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.