ABOUT THE ROLE
This position belongs to the material team and will be working in close cooperation with both our brands and the other centralized production and sourcing teams.
Expect to work closely with all other teams in the sourcing and production unit, the brands organizations and also participate in cross-functional collaborations with other departments, to identify new business opportunities that match our organization's identity.
This position will be based in Solna, Sweden and is a 1 year fixed term contract during a parental leave.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Provide support to packaging and trims manager with development follow up on trims, substrate and color approvals
· Order and maintain seasonal colors
· Follow up all trim testing from development through bulk production
· Keep track of HIGG and MSI status with Key Partners
· Develop trim and packaging together with suppliers
· Organize Global virtual and physical PLM library
· Trims development, follow up and support
· Maintain PLM inputs and trim packaging matrix updates for accuracy
· Inform and updated the Capacity team with targets, KPIs status
· Update and support CSR partner regarding status of KPIs and action plans
· Inform manager, product and centralized S&P teams of timelines and all development submit tracking (color standards, labdips, trim qualities)
· Work closely with Material specialists to ensure correct color matching while adhering to the timelines
· Update the targets set by manager, communicate, and follow up on correction identified with mills
· Analyze data for trims and packaging consolidation
WHO YOU ARE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3-4 years work experience from material development in an international environment
· Interest in material development/techniques, production and data management
· Fluent in English
HOW TO APPLY
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply now by submitting your Resume! We look forward to reading your application!
When you join our trek, you're offered:
· An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition
· Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail
· An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite
· A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are coordinators, specialists, and managers that share the same drive in developing premium products. Come and join the trek!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.