ABOUT THE ROLE
Start your career trek with Fenix Outdoor! With more and more people choosing to spend time outdoors, our Fjällräven, Royall Robbins, Hanwag, and Primus brands are in higher demand than ever. Fenix Outdoor has an opportunity for a forklift operator at our new Balzac warehouse. You will play a pivotal role in connecting outdoor enthusiasts with our timeless, premium products by managing and filling incoming inventory, replenishing picking locations, and picking orders for fulfilment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fenix Outdoor:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- Company Paid holidays
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Putting away incoming inventory / products.
- Transporting products to different locations within facility.
- Moving partial & full pallets of product with proper equipment.
- Inspect machinery to ensure safety & policies.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Regularly use heavy equipment including standard electric, stand-up counterbalance, and order picker forklifts
WHO YOU ARE
- You are certified (or are willing and able to become certified) in forklift operation
- You pay close attention to detail – especially when it comes to safety!
- You are comfortable in an environment that requires frequent sitting, standing, walking, and lifting of up to 50 lbs/22.5 kg
- You have experience with RF scanners and hand-held technology
- Preferred if you have prior experience operating equipment or handling materials in a warehouse setting
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our brief online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.