Are you a passionate Business Analyst with hands-on skills working with data and integrations? Then this could be the next trek of your career!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In today’s digital world, technology has become an intrinsic element in all aspects and levels of life and business. Our consumers, customers and internal users utilize technology to access and engage with products and brands in an increasing number of ways. As a Business Analyst in the Data and Integrations team, you will help us shape our team and drive the company to the next level.
This full time position can be based in Almere, Netherlands or Solna, Sweden and reports through to the Product Owner Integration, Habib.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Driving our integration and data digital solutions in a fast-changing environment.
- Improving the quality of data in our system, via our data infrastructure, modeling, and testing. You will implement relevant KPIs to allow us to measure the improvements.
- Supporting the product owner by implementing the roadmap, prioritizing the items in the backlog, and sharing the product owner’s vision with the stakeholders.
- Representing the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
- Managing customer experience to improve customer satisfaction.
- Mapping the fields of the Inbound and Outbound messages with the internal integration canonical system.
- Verifying and validating developed functionalities against collected business requirements.
- Being the subject matter expert on the integration layer.
- Identifying and solving team dependencies and blockers to ensure efficient delivery.
- Assessing the required time, cost, and impact of implementing the established backlog.
- Communicating, making transparent and keeping track of costs, timings, and scope of developments, including the approval of the completed functionality.
- Collaborating with developers to assess the need for required additional development, determine and monitor process improvements and implement them.
- Managing and collaborating with (internal and /or external) business analysts and development partners.
WHO YOU ARE
As an experienced Business Analyst, you bring an analytical, rational and customer-focused mindset to the team. You are a natural problem solver, with a strong eye for detail and an ability to take ownership of your tasks. You enjoy working within the digital space and would thrive in a team that likes to have a laugh with one another.
You also hold the following traits and capabilities:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a discipline relevant to the role
- 3 years recent experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with an Agile development process
- Experience with technologies such as REST APIs, ETL, and message transfer
- Fluency in English with strong communication skills
- Have technical knowledge and ability to design the customer/data journey
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Demonstrated experience with process modeling
- Experience with process documentation and design tools like LucidChart is ideal
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Services would be advantageous
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-com specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
When you join our trek, you're offered:
- An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition.
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail.
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite.
- A multi-cultured working environment with a goal of promoting healthy work-life balance for all our employees.
- Company culture rooted in the values of our founders and leaders, living and breathing sustainability to ensure our businesses success for generations to come.
HOW TO APPLY
Up for the challenge? Start your adventure with us and apply in English through our career portal today! We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis, depending on applicant flow, our ad may close earlier than expected.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.