Fenix Outdoor is looking for an Account Services Customer Experience Rep to join our Account Services team. This position will be based out of our Aurora, CO location.
About the position
This position will report to the Account Services Supervisor and manage the wholesale order book for their assigned territory. This position calls for a high degree of organization, strong communication skills, excel and reporting expertise, the ability to learn and master multiple technology systems a positive, helpful attitude, and the flexibility and willingness to assist where needed in our dynamic team environment. Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, accurately, and be self-motivated, are critical.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide day-to-day support to wholesale sales reps, accounts and distributors.
- Review orders for accuracy and manage Pre-season and direct order deadlines and requirements
- Provide regular updates to sales, accounts and distributors on all open orders and production.
- Manage all open orders to ensure delivery dates are met and shipping destinations and other order details are confirmed including but not limited to VAS requirements (labeling, international shipping, commercial documents etc.).
- Communicate new sales programs, booking programs, and at-once availability.
- Manage and send weekly reports to sales reps
About the ideal candidate
- 2 years’ work experience in a Customer Service role, preferably in dealer services or sales support.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand multiple systems and operate within them simultaneously
- Able to work with a high sense of urgency and perform well under pressure
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to tackle multiple tasks daily with energy, passion, and a positive attitude
- Desire to continually improve process, service, and communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous retail or customer service experience in the outdoor industry
- Previous experience using ERP systems (Microsoft AX)
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Data analytic skills strongly preferred
Pay Rate: $19-21 per hour
Benefits Summary: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO accrual of 13 days per year, Holiday time off per company Holiday schedule, product and industry discounts