About the role
- As a Global PIM Development Specialist, you can be expected to drive production information enablement strategies across all Fenix brands (Fjällräven, Hanwag, Royal Robbins, & Tierra). Working closely with our E-com, Digital, Tech, as well as marketing teams, you will play a vital role at the center of all our product information business processes end-to-end enabled through different systems (AX, inRiver, Episerver).
- We are looking for an energetic colleague who can help teams thrive while having fun.
- This position is based in Stockholm and will be reporting to the Global Director of Digital Strategy & Performance Marketing.
What you will do
- Ongoing responsibility for updating and improving the PIM system and following up on developments within the system with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and improve processes to digitize, reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Act as our inRiver (PIM System) key stakeholder towards IT and super user for all Fenix Brands D2C.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Product Owners at IT to write, refine, prioritize requirements and acceptance criteria for improvements regarding the category and product information flow between systems (inRiver and Episerver) to ensure business needs are met.
- UAT new improvements and functionalities & post-deployment activities.
- In collaboration with regional e-Com Digital content Editors, manage bulk implementation of category metadata.
- Develop, implement and monitor a global process to clean up (and keep on top of) issues reported by our CX team.
- Work with Global SEO on ensuring best practice when comes to publishing/unpublishing outdated and/or updated styles
- Develop & maintain product information flows, documentation & processes.
- Responsible for onboarding and training to make sure that our knowledge base is more user-friendly/accessible.
- A university degree (or similar level) within marketing, data strategy, or similar.
- Previous experience (3-4 years) as a Product information manager, handling a PIM-system or similar position managing high quantities of data are highly valued.
- Experienced in leading and/or coordinating projects.
- High proficiency in English.
- Experience in working in the clothing/equipment industry and/or working with seasons is meritorious.
- You have a structured and proactive way of working.
- You are a positive problem solver that sees challenges as opportunities to develop the business and processes. Curious and ambitious with a solution-oriented mind.
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialist outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
What we can offer
Working for Fenix Outdoor means being part of a fast-growing international company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. We offer a lot but here are just some of what you can expect at Fenix Outdoor Group:
- Opportunities to reconnect with nature as part of our Fjällräven Classic event.
- Access to our beautiful satellite office located in a renovated, yet rustic barn in Norra Djurgårdsstaden.
- An international work environment where initiative and proactivity are rewarded.
- Benefits according to the collective bargaining agreement between Unionen and IKEM.
- Friskvårdsbedrag to encourage a healthy/active lifestyle.
Apply today by filling out the application form and uploading your CV in English. We will review applications continuously. Please note that we do not accept applications via mail in line with GDPR. We're looking forward to reading your application!
Please note that this position is 70-80%, it is not full time currently.