Warehouse Order Picker - 2nd Shift
We now have opportunities for order pickers to join our US team through Fenix Outdoor - connect users to gear and products that connect them to nature!
What We Offer
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fenix Outdoor:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts to create future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident
- 401k with generous company match
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- Generous schedule of company-paid holidays
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
The expected wage range for this position is $17-19 per hour.
About the Role
Fenix Outdoor specializes in the distribution of premium outdoor equipment for exciting brands, including Swedish trekking equipment: Fjällräven! Product types throughout the warehouse consist of trekking apparel, backpacks, & other outdoor products! Due to the consistent growth, we are expanding our Aurora Distribution Center and creating a 2nd warehouse shift! Now is the time to join us on this adventure!
We are looking for a detail-oriented order selector to be responsible for managing & filling incoming customer orders and ensuring they are correct. The order selector’s responsibilities include selecting, storing, packing, and monitoring the inventory of products and equipment, and performing tasks related to the shipping & transporting of customer orders.
Main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Picking orders using RF scanner & pick carts.
- Attention to detail and accurate work a must.
- Orders range from single items to large pallet orders.
- Consistent standing, walking & lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Putting away products & maintaining inventory.
- Separating inbound shipments.
- Price ticketing / Shipping / Housekeeping
- Computer proficiently required.
- Prior experience warehouse distribution center preferred.
- Experience with RF scanners and hand-held technology.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow multi-step processes required.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to safety measures, policies and procedures required.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Standing / On your feet through the entire shift required.
- High school graduate, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Hours: 2nd Shift – Typically 3 PM Start time. Training may be subject to 1st Shift Schedule until 2nd Shift is established.
- Our team
- Global Supply Chain
- Aurora, CO, USA
Aurora, CO, USA
About Fenix Outdoor
Fenix Outdoor AG is an international group of outdoor brands. The company is listed on the Nasdaq OMX, Stockholm, Mid Cap. We are a global player in developing and selling clothing and equipment for an active outdoor life.
Each company within Fenix Outdoor addresses a unique market segment to ensure that our customers can obtain premium products for all aspects of outdoor life.
We are focusing on our employees wellbeing and therefor we strive for building a workplace where everyone belong - regardless of gender, gender expression or identity, disability, nationality, culture background, ethniticity, religion, colour or race. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
© Fenix Outdoor International AG 2021
Warehouse Order Picker - 2nd Shift
Loading application form
Already working at Fenix Outdoor?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.