Warehouse Operations Supervisor
We usually respond within two weeks
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fenix Outdoor has an opportunity for a warehouse operations supervisor to be involved in our new Calgary-area warehouse! As the Operations Supervisor, you will oversee a cohesive, informed, and proactive team of professionals in the daily operations of the warehouse. You will ensure the warehouse runs smoothly to provide our users with our premium outdoor apparel and gear. Your focus will be on cost efficiency and continuous improvement of the business unit's processes, services, and safety.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fenix Outdoor:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts to create future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching
- Company Paid holidays
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
The anticipated wage range for our Warehouse Operations Supervisor is CA$65,000-75,000 annually with potential opportunities for a performance-based bonus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assess daily operations vulnerabilities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create and implement operational plans for all Distribution activities, including establishing priority, resource allocation, and timelines.
- Evaluate current operational procedures, identify inefficiencies, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Identify new opportunities for growth within the Distribution Centre.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with other members of management and discuss long-range goals and objectives.
- Evaluate employee performance, and provide constructive feedback and coaching to help employees improve their skills.
- Conduct analyses of operations data and make recommendations for improvement based on findings.
- Review reports on Distribution Operations activities and ensure they meet company standards.
- Plan and implement strategies for controlling costs, reducing risk exposure, improving efficiency, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Must have a proven track record of setting smart goals for direct reports and coaching them to success
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by management
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- You have two years’ certification in Supply Chain or Operations Management
- You have experience using analysis in combination with consensus-building to determine the best course of action
- You have previously used warehouse management systems, ERPs, resource management systems, and transportation management systems
- You are a team-builder who coaches teams to work toward overcoming challenges and achieving successes
- You thrive on planning, organizing, and directing operational activities
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature by providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Hanwag, and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams, and business globally. We span 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured, and supremely unique heritages that comprise our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists, strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps, and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our short online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair, and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
- Our team
- Global Supply Chain
- Balzac, AB, Canada
Balzac, AB, Canada
About Fenix Outdoor
Fenix Outdoor AG is an international group of outdoor brands. The company is listed on the Nasdaq OMX, Stockholm, Mid Cap. We are a global player in developing and selling clothing and equipment for an active outdoor life.
Each company within Fenix Outdoor addresses a unique market segment to ensure that our customers can obtain premium products for all aspects of outdoor life.
We are focusing on our employees wellbeing and therefor we strive for building a workplace where everyone belong - regardless of gender, gender expression or identity, disability, nationality, culture background, ethniticity, religion, colour or race. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
© Fenix Outdoor International AG 2021
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Loading application form
Already working at Fenix Outdoor?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.