Part-Time Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
We usually respond within two weeks
Start your career trek with Fenix Outdoor! With more and more people choosing to spend time outdoors, our Fjällräven, Royall Robbins, Hanwag, and Primus brands are in higher demand than ever. Fenix Outdoor has an opportunity for a shipper/receiver at our new Balzac warehouse. You will play a pivotal role in connecting outdoor enthusiasts with our timeless, premium products by locating, retrieving, and delivering vital materials throughout the warehouse.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fenix Outdoor:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident
- RRSP/DPSP Retirement Plan
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- Company Paid holidays
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
The anticipated wage for this role is approx. CA$20.00 per hour.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Locate, retrieve, and deliver materials to required locations within the warehouse and production areas
- Accurately track the movement of inventory on the inventory management system
- Complete cycle counts/inventory verification
- Assist with returns and receiving responsibilities
- Operate heavy equipment
- Stand for long periods of time and frequently lift up to 50 lb/22.5 kg
WHO YOU ARE
- You have been (or are willing and able to be) certified in forklift operation
- You work well with others in a team environment
- You demonstrate basic computer skills (especially if you have used an inventory management system before)
- You pay close attention to detail – especially when it comes to safety!
- You practice a strong customer service mindset
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. After all, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our brief online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
- Our team
- Global Supply Chain
- Warehouse Employee
- Balzac, AB, Canada
Balzac, AB, Canada
About Fenix Outdoor
Fenix Outdoor AG is an international group of outdoor brands. The company is listed on the Nasdaq OMX, Stockholm, Mid Cap. We are a global player in developing and selling clothing and equipment for an active outdoor life.
Each company within Fenix Outdoor addresses a unique market segment to ensure that our customers can obtain premium products for all aspects of outdoor life.
We are focusing on our employees wellbeing and therefor we strive for building a workplace where everyone belong - regardless of gender, gender expression or identity, disability, nationality, culture background, ethniticity, religion, colour or race. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
© Fenix Outdoor International AG 2021
Part-Time Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
Loading application form
Already working at Fenix Outdoor?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.