Are you an experienced IT Support professional interested in logistics? Are you a natural problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic team? Do you have passion for premium and sustainable outdoor products? Does this sound like the next challenging trek in your career? Apply now to start the adventure!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The IT Support Specialist plays a critical role as a representative of our global Fenix Tech organisation, supporting our central distribution centre based in Ludwigslust, Germany as well as our other warehouses worldwide. As this is a new position, you will have the exciting opportunity to make the role your own and build new processes together with stakeholders in the Logistics and Tech teams. You will be responsible for providing onsite support, approaching challenges with a positive and solution-orientated mindset.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Ludwigslust, Germany that will report directly through to our IT Operations Manager, Silvia Haedge.
You will also be responsible for:
- Prioritising and resolving technical issues, ensuring a high level of stakeholder satisfaction and maximizing productivity.
- Holding responsibility for our new state of the art robotic WMS solutions, printers, MDM system for logistics specific hardware and asset management to ensure effective ways of working for our Logistics team.
- Working in close collaboration with the outsourcing partners in Logistics.
- Reviewing of Service Level Agreements and contracts with our warehouse specific partners.
- Effectively translating complex, technical concepts into easy-to-understand language to assist non-technically oriented stakeholders and help them understand how the systems support their processes.
- Providing limited after-hours support.
- Building trusting and productive relationships with ends users and partners.
- Focusing on continuous improvement, identifying and assisting with opportunities of how the Tech team can optimize the logistics team ways of working.
- Be a partner in change management cases and projects related to logistics.
WHO YOU ARE
- Customer-focused IT Professional with experience in Logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent training and work experience.
- Extensive experience working within IT support role with in-depth knowledge of technology trends and best practice within the industry.
- Bringing a friendly and open mindset to the team and can easily collaborate with internal and external stakeholders from all walks of life.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and strong communication skills that will see you plan, lead, and implement new processes and ways of working.
- Strong skills in critical thinking with the ability to confidently drive data-based decisions.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively prioritise workload whilst managing several tasks at once.
- Fluency in English and German in required for this role.
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and speciality outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Hanwag, Tierra, and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
Join our Fenix Tech department in the exciting journey of transforming our organization into a digitally capable and competitive company. You’ll be a part of a dynamic, talented, and ambitious team that works in small, focused expert areas, but also as a larger product team and cross-collaborative operation with other departments.
We offer a lot, here is some of what you can expect at Fenix Outdoor Group:
- A challenging environment that treasures ambition
- Highly ambitious Digital Tech department with innovative vision on data and digital development
- Colleagues with similar values and passions who drive things forward
- A multi-cultured working environment with a goal of promoting healthy work-life balance for all our employees
- Company culture rooted in the values of our founders and leaders, living and breathing sustainability to ensure our businesses success for generations to come
HOW TO APPLY If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply through our career page now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.