Fenix Outdoor has an opportunity for an organized Logistics Clerk to join our team! As a part of our team, you will track, monitor, and update all Purchase Orders that ship to our warehouse across our suite of premium outdoor brands, including Fjällräven, Royal Robbins, and Hanwag. You will also provide PO visibility to internal customers and help our receiving team by providing packing lists, verifying discrepancies, and adjusting PO’s so that shipments can be received in a timely manner.
This is a full-time position based in our Aurora, CO warehouse location.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join us, you are offered several great benefits. Here are some things to expect at Fenix Outdoor:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate, enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth that will elevate your career
- A company that treasures sustainability and acts in creating future stewards of nature
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident
- 401k with generous company match
- Financial wellness program, including access to financial coaching and loans
- 14 Company Paid holidays
- Product discounts on all Fenix Outdoor brands
- Industry discounts and more…
Anticipated wage for this position is $18.75-20.19 per hour.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Enter purchase orders into the Fenix Outdoor ERP
- Update and maintain purchase order dates, prices, and quantities (Including PO splits) within the ERP
- Track inbound shipments and update ship logs when necessary
- Follow up with freight forwarders/vendors for missing shipping documents
- Work with the warehouse receiving department to release POs into the WMS and provide packing slips when needed
- Verify inbound shipment quantities and submit discrepancies to the Logistics Transportation Manager for approval/evaluation
- Notify Sales and CS teams of received shipments
- Help build inbound shipping reports
- Work with the finance team on approving discrepancies
- Assist other departments with inbound related questions
- Backup the CA Logistics Clerk when needed
- Work with global cross-functional teams and cultures to ensure end-to-end coordination of freight and transportation
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a strong attention to detail
- Your organizational skills are top-notch
- You communicate effectively and professionally
- You can manage multiple tasks efficiently
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience
- You have previously worked in data entry or in an office setting
- You are familiar with Microsoft Excel
- You have knowledge/experience in supply chains
- You have previous experience with multiple freight forwarders
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and speciality outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketeers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
READY TO JOIN OUR TREK?
We’d love to learn more about you! Complete our brief online application today to learn more about this opportunity.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.