Fenix Outdoor Global Graduate Program 2020
Do you love nature? Are you eager to be part of business opportunities without compromising sustainability values? You are probably a fellow outdoor enthusiast and ready to do your utmost to gain success within your field of expertise.
Fenix Outdoor International Group is a global outdoor equipment group with a mission of developing and selling qualitative, sustainable and functional outdoor products. The group includes strong outdoor brands, retailers, as well as a common services organization. We are a geographically spread organization with operations in around 20 countries worldwide.
About the Program
Our Graduate Program is targeting high-potential candidates that are curious and motivated to work in the outdoor industry. The program is on its 9th year, and will offer you a unique opportunity to apply and develop your professional skills within a truly global organization. Additionally to taking part in this unforgettable trek with lots of different experiences, you will also kick-start your career within one of the leading outdoor companies. The dynamic and adaptable setup of the program will enable you to impact your own journey with us. You will get the opportunity to develop your understanding for the business, work in multinational teams and widen your network globally.
The program starts in mid-August 2020 and runs for 12 months.
Why you should apply
This program is an excellent opportunity to develop and find passion within a company that strives to make the world a better place. You will become an important part in our organization, get “on-the-job training”, and take part in educational elements. Previous graduates have had the privilege of travelling around the world to visit our locations and get an even better understanding of the business, as well as:
· Participate in sales meetings and trade shows to get an understanding of our global sales organization, outdoor industry
· Visit some of the headquarters of our brands and retailers to get an understanding of their organizations and operations
· Work in retail stores and/or sales companies for a period of time, achieving thorough sales experience and product knowledge
· Work at a few targeted offices, supporting and learning from departments within different projects
· Take part of courses in project management and individual development
The successful candidate will most likely land a permanent position within the group. San Francisco, Denver, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Hamburg, and Hong Kong are just a few examples of the locations which could be your next home base. Locational flexibility during and after the program is crucial.
Watch out for upcoming stories from our former graduates on our Linkedin page detailing their experience of their exciting journey!
To start your adventure, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
· An master’s degree in any subject (preferably something to do with organizational development, communications, finance, management, or human resources)
· Experience from studying, working or living in several countries
· Professional fluency in English (additional language skills are meriting)
· A genuine interest for retail and the outdoor business
· Experience from project management and/or working in sales or retail is strongly meriting
Who you are
We are looking for passionate individuals who are:
· Quick learners and problem solvers
· Doers with a high working capacity
· Humble with a non-prestigious attitude
· Result-oriented with a strong track record
· Good at communicating effectively and building relations and networks internationally
· Able to handle uncertainty created by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Motivated to start a global career and grow in our organization for years to come
· Having a big interest for nature and the outdoor life
Are you ready to join an incredible 12 month trek with us?
It’s up to you how you want to present yourself. Hit us with ideas. As a minimum we need your LinkedIn CV and a letter or video telling us who you are and why we should interview you (video can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org). We will have an extensive recruitment process including live assessments for the final candidates that we aim to offer a position in the end of May.
Apply at our career site latest 5th of April 2020.