Controller with people responsibility for Friluft’s Retail Europe
For our Retail organization we are looking for a (segment) controller with 10+ years of experience within Finance and experience of leading people.
The Friluft Retail Europe organization is an overarching Retail unit that is supporting and helping our Retail Store organizations within the Fenix Outdoor Group. The Frilufts organization consist of Naturkompaniet (Sweden), Partioaitta (Finland), Friluftsland (Denmark) and Globetrotter (Germany). Fenix Outdoor is listed on NasdaqOMX Stockholm, Large cap, and the group sells its products around the world with its major markets in Germany, North America and the Nordic countries.
As a controller, you will be responsible of controlling the Friluft’s Retail group and oversee the business and financial operations in closed connection with the Managing director. Your focus will be forecasting and budgeting, preparing financial reports, and share responsibility for organizational financial results as well as supporting with different strategical parts.
You will be handling different inquiries and monitoring different financial reports and results as well as monitor profitability and the company's internal efficiency. Therefor you need to be an analytical and structured person who have previous extensive experience from a controller position as well working with numbers and data. In addition, you will be supporting and leading a team in their daily work as controllers. You probably have people manager experiences.
- Coordinate and manage the controlling of the Frilufts Retail group.
- Consolidate, from a Management reporting perspective, the financials of the Frilufts Retail group.
- Run the daily controlling of Frilufts Retail Europe AB (parent of the Frilufts group) and Naturkompaniet AB.
- Support the Frilufts Managing director in the daily operations as well as in the strategic planning.
You have the following competences and experiences:
- 10 years of relevant controller experience from an international operating group.
- Experience from Retail/B2C operations is preferred.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in accounting and financial management or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
- A flair for numbers
- Good organization skills
- Analytic, structured and pro-active
- Good in written and spoken communication
- Fluent in Swedish and English both in oral and written. If you are speaking German then it’s an extra plus.
- Team player and leader.
You will be based in Stockholm, but the work includes travelling to the local Frilufts companies in Europe and to Örnsköldsvik, where the groups central accounting department is located. Currently there will be three persons reporting directly to you, the local controllers of Globetrotter (DE), Friluftsland (DK) and Partioaitta (FI). The Globetrotter controller are your deputy.
You are reporting to the CFO, Thomas Lindberg, of the Fenix Outdoor group.
All applications will be handled thru our career site, so make sure you apply there before 10th of August. If you have any questions regarding the process feel free to send us an email to: HR@fenixoutdoor.se.