Fenix Outdoor International Group is a global outdoor equipment group with a mission of developing and selling qualitative, sustainable and functional outdoor products. The group includes strong outdoor brands, retailers, as well as a common services organization. We are a geographically spread organization with operations in around 20 countries worldwide.
Our Finance team in Örnsköldsvik are now looking for a Financial Assistant to strengthen our existing team. We offer you a great place to work with a company that beliefs and drives our core values (sustainable, ethical and responsible) in each of the steps of the journey.
What you'll do
The Financial team in Örnsköldsvik working with monthly reconciliations and preparing financial reports for the European Fenix companies. Working as a Financial Assistant in the team in Fenix you can make Fenix Outdoor opportunities a reality by:
- Performing monthly reconciliations
- Preparing financial reports for controllers
- Be part of a team that works to develop and introduce working methods to make effective monthly reconciliations
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- +3 years experience from working with reconciliations
- You are skilled and experienced user of ERP systems and Excel
- You enjoy working hands-on and your practical skills help you to work solution-oriented
- You have great social skills and thrive when co-working with colleagues
- You have a proven record of meeting deadlines
- You are used to a work environment where working methods are continuously developed and changed
- You are brilliant at communicating in English and Swedish
- You are authorized to work in Sweden
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF-format. We will review applications continuously so apply as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!