Fenix Outdoor is a leading Group of Outdoor companies that enables people to enjoy life outdoors and supports survival in challenging environments of our planet through a comprehensive array of functional and durable high quality products. Within the Fenix group we have retail stores in Sweden, Finland, Denmark och Germany. Our house brands are Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton och Royal Robbins. Our main concern and aspiration is to ensure that our products fulfill the highest quality standards and criteria regarding sustainability and functionality.
We are now looking for an exceptional person to join our corporate legal team in Solna, Sweden. As Legal Counsel and part of Fenix Outdoor's corporate Legal team, you will counsel and provide legal support to our business teams on a variety of commercial law matters.
This is a part time opportunity covering 50% of full time from beginning of September 2020 until October 2021.
What You’ll Do
- You will support and advise the business with all kinds of commercial law matters. This includes but is not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing and amending agreements of all kind and supporting negotiations for more favourable terms.
- Supporting our Fenix Outdoor companies with their contract management and filing contracts in our contract management system.
- You will also provide our Fenix Outdoor companies with different legal documents and answering of all kind of legal questions that occur in their daily business.
- Assist with other general legal matters
Who You Are
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- A Swedish Law degree
- Between 1-3 years’ experience from a law firm or corporate legal environment. Experience from an international public company is highly meriting.
- Good knowledge in contract law and experience in drafting and amending contracts.
- Knowledge in consumer law, GDPR and IT-law is a plus.
- You are a self-starter with an excellent compliance skillset
- You have a strong analytical ability and a problem solving mindset
- Your communications skills are great and you are good at building trust
- Others would describe you as well-organized, with attention to detail you have a proven ability to plan and deliver on deadlines.
- Fluency in Swedish and English; German is a plus.
- Experience from working with premium brands is meriting
- You want to be a part of a truly global company that loves outdoor, and that is probably also what you do on your spare time – Walking with nature.
How to apply?
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF-format. We will review applications continuously so apply as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!