CRO Manager for Frilufts Retail Europe
Are you a passionate digital native with solid experience from e-commerce and digital transformation? Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with a strong focus on building a world-class customer journey and digital experience? Then this could be your chance!
The Frilufts Retail Europe organisation is an overarching unit supporting and enabling our Retail Store organisations to optimize their operations. Our retail store organization include Naturkompaniet (SE), Partioaitta (FI), Friluftsland (DK) and Globetrotter (DE) including both physical and digital stores.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, that likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible. In our offices and stores we are buyers, e-com specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature though, we’re all the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of the Frilufts Retail Europe e-com team. By combining our skills and experience within the team we have one common objective - to boost user experience and sales. We take responsibility for traffic generation to our digital stores, one-2-one messages in our digital platforms, content creation and conversion optimization.
To enable outdoor enthusiasts to get the best possible experience from using our e-com platform we are looking to hire a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager. You will play a vital role in ensuring conversion rate optimization and one of your main responsibilities will be setting up an optimization strategy and testing plan together with main stakeholders. This role will give you the opportunity to work both strategically and operationally.
The position is a full-time position and you will report to our Head of E-commerce. We are flexible regarding work location from one of our offices within Frilufts Retail. Due to COVID-19 we are currently working a lot from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Your primary focus will be to drive increased funnel engagement towards the defined performance indicators as well as sales volumes and customer satisfaction
- Driving conversion rate improvements; working with analytics and usability software, conducting A/B or multivariate tests, and report outcomes.
- Build testing plans with emphasis on the strategically important areas
- Document how the experimentation impacts the targets set for the team
- Share learnings through documentation and knowledge sharing
- Support the process for implementing winning variant to production
- Utilizing Google Analytics to maintain and develop our analytics platform.
- Assist the online marketing departments in refining and optimizing attribution models
WHO YOU ARE
We think you would be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and abilities:
- 2+ years experience in web analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization from an e-commerce business.
- A degree in Statistics, Marketing, Usability, Data Science or similar. Equivalent years of experience will be considered lieu of a degree.
- A solid technical background which translates to an understanding of how online data works, and ideally how to debug it. You are familiar with doing QA of an experiment.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to revolutionize the e-commerce industry.
- A passion for and an ability to make complex data-driven insights into simple actions.
- You find inspiration in working together in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- A great interest in and follow trends in digital best practices, tools, and methods.
- A strong understanding of analytics with hands on experience in Google Analytics
- You are comfortable working with complex tag structures and take ownership and drive new initiatives forward
- Experience working together with digital and analytic agencies as well as internal stakeholders on delivering results.
- Your passion for sustainability and the outdoors really shines through. You want to enable more people to walk with nature and have a bespoken ability to engage others.
- Self-propelled and motivated to initiate and generate action in a positive and proactive way.
- Used to and have a strong track record of delivering according to planned targets and milestones. You believe in disciplined work mixed with brilliant moments of creativity and innovation.
- You take pride in being flexible and prestige-less towards your co-workers.
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing
- You are authorized to work in the European Union
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for Frilufts Retail Europe means being part of an international fast-growing orgamisation that wants to inspire people to walk with nature.
As an employee for Frilufts Retail Europe you’ll get_
- An exciting and innovative job in a great atmosphere
- Marvelous colleagues with a hands- on mentality
- An international work environment where own initiatives are cherished.
- A company that lives sustainability in all areas
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF format. Please note that we do not accept applications via mail according to GDPR regulations. We're looking forward reading your application!