Platform Development Manager for Frilufts Retail Europe
Are you a passionate digital native with solid experience from managing e-commerce platform development and expansion as well as digital transformation? Do you want to be part of an international outdoor company, with a strong focus on building a world-class customer journey and digital experience? Then this could be your chance!
Fenix Outdoor is a leading group of outdoor brands and retail environments that enables people to enjoy life outdoors and supports survival in challenging environments of our planet. We do this by providing a comprehensive array of functional and durable high quality products. Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, Brunton and Royal Robbins. Our retail store organization include Naturkompaniet (SE), Partioaitta (FI), Friluftsland (DK) and Globetrotter (DE) including both physical and digital stores. The Frilufts Retail Europe organisation is an overarching unit supporting and enabling our Retail organisations to optimize their operations.
Within Fenix outdoor we’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, that likes to spend as much time outdoors as possible. In our offices and stores we are buyers, e-com specialists and strategists, marketers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature though, we’re all the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will play an integral part of the Frilufts Retail Europe e-com team. By combining our skills and experience within the team we have one common objective - to boost user experience and sales online. We take responsibility for traffic generation to our digital stores, one-2-one messages in our digital platforms, content creation and conversion optimization.
To enable outdoor enthusiasts to get the best possible experience from using our e-com platform we are looking to hire a Platform Development Manager. You will play a vital role in managing the implementation of our new e-com platform and will also drive our expansion projects in new markets. Apart from that you will be involved in a wide array of initiatives related to the platform. This role will give you the opportunity to work both strategically and operationally.
The position is a full-time position and you will report to our Nordic Head of E-commerce. We are flexible regarding work location from one of our offices within Europe. Due to COVID-19 we are currently working a lot from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Managing new e-com platform implementations and e-com projects for Frilufts Retail
- You will manage and drive expansion projects when establishing Frilufts Retail e-commerce in new markets
- Aligning Frilufts stakeholders in e-com related platform projects
- Responsible for analyzing and driving requirements for Frilufts projects
- Updating budgeted cost related belonging to Frilufts e-com projects to secure we stay within budget limits
- Increase Frilufts awareness for new omnichannel solutions and in-store technologies
- Support Frilufts daily e-com operations to ensure incidents and potential business critical errors are resolved in a timely manner in cooperation with our shared services IT organization (Fenix Digital Technology)
WHO YOU ARE
We think you would be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and abilities:
- You describe yourself as a digital native with an entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to revolutionize the e-commerce industry.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working experience from relevant roles within the digital realm. Ideally you’ve worked with development, e-commerce platform development and project management as well as development of workflows and work processes.
- You have a degree within data science, engineering, marketing or similar
- You combine a technical expertise with a passion for creating the best user experience.
- You have experience working together with digital and analytic agencies as well as internal stakeholders on delivering results.
- You are used to and have a strong track record of delivering according to planned targets and milestones. You believe in disciplined work mixed with brilliant moments of creativity and innovation.
- Everyone considers you a team player who is fast to encourage colleagues to share input to solve problems together
- Business stakeholders praise your experience managing complex projects and rollouts
- Fast-paced and complex environments do not scare you, on the contrary they make you thrive! You navigate new territories by taking ownership and driving new initiatives forward
- Your manager would describe you as self-propelled and motivated to initiate and generate action in a positive and proactive way.
- Your passion for sustainability and the outdoors really shines through. You want to enable more people to walk with nature and have a bespoken ability to engage others.
- You are fluent in English both verbal and in writing (Swedish or German is considered a plus!)
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for Frilufts Retail Europe means being part of an international fast-growing organisation that wants to inspire people to walk with nature.
As an employee for Frilufts Retail Europe and Fenix Outdoor you’ll get:
- An exciting and innovative job in a great atmosphere.
- Marvelous colleagues with a hands- on mentality.
- An international work environment where own initiatives are cherished.
- A company that lives sustainability in all areas.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF format. Please note that we do not accept applications via mail according to GDPR regulations. We're looking forward reading your application!