HR Business Partner Naturkompaniet
HR Business Partner
Fenix Outdoor is an international outdoor equipment group with a mission of developing and selling qualitative, sustainable and functional outdoor products. The group includes six strong outdoor brands, four retailers, as well as a common services organization. We are a geographically spread organization with operations in around 20 countries worldwide.
This position is a full time position located downtown Stockholm that will serve the Naturkompaniet organization in Sweden with excellent consultative approach, you will be a part of the Retail organization that we call Frilufts. You will report into our Head of HR Frilufts, (located in Hamburg) and will be a part of a Global HR team with other members of the team located all over Nordics. At the moment we are working full time from home.
This position is a temporary position covering for our HRBP Agnes who will go on maternity leave during the summer.
What you’ll do
As an HR Business Partner at Fenix you will be the HR business partner and main contact for the managers and employees working for Naturkompaniet in Sweden, you will also partly support our Norwegian market which we are just entering .
You will be responsible of developing and anchoring the HR agenda in Naturkompaniet stores and Head office. You will work both strategically and operationally to ensure that our HR strategies are executed in the most effective and efficient way. The main tasks are:
- Execute on global strategic initiatives deliver them fully in your part of the organization
- Consult, support and train 40 managers on HR-related topics and personnel errands in their daily work, e.g. organizational- and team development, individual errands, labor law, recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding etc.
- Create, implement and follow up on routines and ways of working for various HR activities such as recruitment, employee engagement, performance reviews, salary revision etc.
- Drive Recruiting for office and Stores together with line managers
- Act as the HR go-to-person for all staff that wants to consult a third party or getting support in employment or HR-related questions.
- Responsibility for time and attendant’s system (Quinyx), development of staff app (Relysys) and other internal communication activities in close connection with our Internal Communication manager.
- Work closely with the Head of retail to best support the stores at all times.
Who you are
We think you would be a great match for the position if:
- You have at a minimum a bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, organizational psychology or other behavioral subject.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in an operational HR role.
- You have experience of consulting and coaching managers and employees in various errands.
- You are knowledgeable within labor law, and has ability to apply national law and union agreement regulations onto practical cases.
- You are brilliant in communicating, speaks both Swedish and English.
- You initiate and generate activity. Works under own direction and has a pragmatic “can do attitude”.
- You have a strong ability to build and maintain relationships. You are grounded and demonstrates a high degree of integrity.
- You share our passion for the nature and outdoors.
What we offer
When working for Fenix you are a part of a big international group; Fenix Outdoor and it is never boring! You will have big impact in driving the HR agenda in a fast-growing organization that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fenix Outdoor you are offered:
- An international work environment where own initiatives are cherished.
- Marvelous colleagues that share the passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
- Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors during corporate events and activities.
How to apply
Upload your CV written in English and as possible but no later than the 9th of March. We are looking forward to your application where you describe why we should hire you.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Anna Mindelöf, CHRO for Fenix at firstname.lastname@example.org or the hiring manager Katharina Benson - email@example.com