Production and Product Development Coordinator at Tierra
TIERRA is a Swedish outdoor clothing brand committed to innovation and environmental consciousness. We are looking to reinforce our Production and Product Development team with an outstanding Production and Development Coordinator. Check out what the role entails below!
What you will do
In the position as a Production and Development Coordinator you will be working closely with the production team and the product development team, with placement in Solna. The position reports to the Brand Manager for Tierra and the main tasks includes:
- Communicate clearly and effectively via e-mail and phone with vendors.
- Evaluate and comment on samples, bulk fabric and trims.
- Measurements of sales and production samples
- Management of products in our business system (Axapta)
- Management of products in our PLM system
- Follow up on deliveries
- Partake in factory visits in Europe and in Asia.
- Follow up in-line and final inspections.
- Seek feedback from claims department and follow up on production issues.
- Solve production related issues and proactively identify issues possible to prevent.
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if:
- You are structured and organized, and have an eye for details.
- You are a humble team player.
- You like to take own initiatives and are good at working independently in a small team.
- You are a brilliant at communicating in English.
- You have relevant and documented higher education within textile (e.g. textile engineer, textile management).
- You have 1+ years of professional experience of working with textile production/buying.
- You are intrigued by sustainability and the outdoors.
What we offer
Working for Tierra means being part of a company that wants to inspire people to get outdoors for any kind of adventure. You will be surrounded by marvelous colleagues that share a passion for the outdoors and sustainability, and like to discover new trails together.
How to apply
Apply by filling out the application form and upload your CV in PDF-format.
We're looking forward reading your application!