HRBP - HR Business partner Brands Nordics
HR Business Partner
Fenix Outdoor is an international outdoor equipment group with a mission of developing and selling qualitative, sustainable and functional outdoor products. The group includes six strong outdoor brands, four retailers, as well as a common services organization. We are a geographically spread organization with operations in around 20 countries worldwide.
We are creating a global HR organization. This position is a full time position reporting into the Global Head of HR for Fenix Outdoor Group. In Sweden we have some people enabling and supporting leaders on global level and some on Nordic and country level. We have HR colleagues around the globe so you will join a global team. You will work closely with business leaders and be part of an organization with staff that share a passion for nature and the outdoors!
What you’ll do
As an HR Business Partner at Fenix Outdoor you will be the HR responsible for the managers and employees working for Fjällräven, Tierra, Primus, Fenix E-com located in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Our office is located in Solna Strand outside Stockholm at the moment we are all working from home and we will continue doing so during the bigger part of this year.
You be will responsible of developing and anchoring the HR agenda in your assigned business units. You will work both strategically and operationally to ensure that our HR strategies are executed in the most effective and efficient way. The main tasks are:
- Execute on Strategic initiatives deliver them fully in your part of the organization
- Consult and support managers on HR-related topics and personnel errands in their daily work, e.g. organizational- and team development, individual errands, labor law, recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding etc.
- Create, implement and follow up on routines and ways of working for various HR activities such as recruitment, employee engagement, performance reviews, salary revision etc.
- Act as the HR go-to-person for all staff that wants to consult a third party or getting support in employment or HR-related questions.
Who you are
We think you would be a great match for the position if:
- You have at a minimum a bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, organizational psychology or other behavioral subject.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in an operational HR role.
- You have experience of consulting and coaching managers and employees in various errands.
- You are knowledgeable within labor law, and has ability to apply national law and union agreement regulations onto practical cases.
- You are brilliant in communicating, speaks both Swedish and English. If you speak German it’s an extra plus.
- You initiate and generate activity. Works under own direction and has a pragmatic “can do attitude”.
- You have a strong ability to build and maintain relationships. You are grounded and demonstrates a high degree of integrity.
- You share our passion for the nature and outdoors.
What we offer
Working for Fenix Outdoor is never boring! You will have big impact in driving the HR agenda in a fast-growing organization that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee for Fenix Outdoor you are offered:
- An international work environment where own initiatives are cherished.
- Marvelous colleagues that share the passion for the outdoors and sustainability.
- Opportunity to learn more about the outdoors during corporate events and activities.
- Access to our spectacular satellite office located in a barn in Norra Djurgårdsstaden.
How to apply
Upload your CV written in English and as possible but no later than the 20th of September. We are looking forward to your application where you describe why we should hire you.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Anna Mindelöf, Global HR Director at email@example.com or Mathilda Welin Brook Talent manager at firstname.lastname@example.org