E-commerce Shop & PIM Support Specialist
Fenix Outdoor’s E-Commerce is growing dynamically. Our support team is expanding and we have vacancies for three new service-focused colleagues to join us as and take on the roles as E-Commerce Shop & PIM Support Specialists! You will have opportunities to work with our international subsidiaries and be a part of our IT team.
What you'll do:
As an E-commerce Shop and PIM Specialist, you are part of a core team supporting Fenix Outdoor’s global E-Commerce businesses. Team members are currently located primarily in Germany and Sweden. You will be working with the team to support our E-Commerce businesses in Finland, Germany, Sweden, Asia and USA. The role requires approximately 2-3 days of travelling per quarter. The job is based either in Stockholm or Hamburg depending on the preference of the right candidate. The position reports to the E-Commerce Tech Team Manager with main tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide high-quality first contact to webshop and PIM end-users from our international subsidiaries and businesses.
- Give 1st level support on technical and workflow-related topics.
- Assess and analyze the IT needs and requirements of our subsidiaries.
- Describe and update user cases and specifications in the ticket system.
- Preform training workshops.
- Contribute to documentation for the support knowledge base.
- Support IT project managers in development and change processes.
- Coordinate the test activities in the company and give feedback to the project management and the agencies.
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if:
- You have 2+ years of experience working within e-commerce.
- You have experience with e-commerce solutions, preferably in the areas of PIM and/or shop development.
- You have a proven ability to communicate efficiently with both users and developers.
- You are brilliant in communicating in English (spoken and written).
- You have a great track-record of collaborating and working in diverse teams.
- You are self-propelled and good at generating action and structure your own work. You work in a methodological way.
- You have a strong analytical ability and always apply a solution-oriented mindset.
- It is desirable if you have experience in creating use cases, writing test cases, basic knowledge of frontend & backend development principles.
- It is desirable if you also have basic experience with common e-commerce solutions from third parties, e.g. Google Analytics/Search Console/Tag Manager, newsletter software, payment provider, A/B test tools, etc.
What we offer
Working for Fenix Outdoor means being part of an international fast-growing company that wants to inspire people to walk with nature. As an employee you are offered:
- Exciting, innovative and international work in a great atmosphere.
- A new, motivated team with hands-on mentality.
- To work for a company where sustainability is a top priority and always an integrated part of the business strategy.
- Part-take in company sports and great outdoor activities.
How to apply
Send your CV and fill out the application form. Screening of applications and interviews are running continiously so don't wait with sending in you application!
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Frida Waleij at +46704488667