Are you an Integration Developer with previous experience working with Microsoft Azure? Do you have a passion for the outdoors and sustainability? We are looking for you to join our Tech team! Apply now to start the adventure!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Fenix Outdoor is looking to grow their Tech team with two enthusiastic Integration Developers! You will be responsible for building scalable and reliable integration solutions that meet performance, security, and compliance requirements. Our customers utilize technology to access and engage with our products and brands in an increasing number of ways. To support this, we want to hire strong and bright minds as a driving force to meet this change. As a new position, you will have the exciting opportunity to make this role your own and join an organization that places our values at the forefront of our decision making.
This is a full-time opportunity and can either be based in Almere, The Netherlands, Solna, Sweden or Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. The role reports through to our Product Owner Integration.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, and implement integrations between internal and external systems using Azure integration services, such as Azure Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, and Azure API Management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Implement error handling, exception management, and monitoring mechanisms to ensure the integrity and stability of the integration layer.
- Perform code reviews, troubleshoot issues, and provide timely resolutions to ensure the smooth operation of integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process automation and optimization through integration.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Azure integration technologies, trends, and best practices to drive innovation and improve overall system efficiency.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in implementing integrations using Azure integration services, such as Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure Functions, and API Management.
- Strong understanding of integration patterns, protocols, and standards (e.g., REST, SOAP, JSON, XML).
- Proficiency in Java programming language.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud services (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) & Azure DevOps.
- Solid understanding of security and authentication mechanisms.
- Knowledge of message queuing, pub-sub architecture, and event-driven integration.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile development environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Azure certifications, such as Azure Developer Associate or Azure Solutions Architect.
- Knowledge of data integration and ETL concepts.
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and speciality outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Hanwag, Tierra, and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams and business globally. We span across 20 countries and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We offer a lot, here is some of what you can expect at Fenix Outdoor Group:
- A challenging environment that treasures ambition
- Highly ambitious Tech department with innovative vision on data and digital development
- Colleagues with similar values and passions who drive things forward
- A multi-cultured working environment with a goal of promoting healthy work-life balance for all our employees
- Company culture rooted in the values of our founders and leaders, living and breathing sustainability to ensure our businesses success for generations to come
HOW TO APPLY If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply in English through our career page now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.