Are you a self-starter with a high interest in digital unified commerce processes? With a passion for the outdoors and for developing our future retail landscape? Then this might be the right job for you.
At Fenix Outdoor, we create life-altering experiences in nature through providing a full range of products and specialty outdoor retail stores across several countries. Our company enables people to enjoy life outside.
Our house brands include Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag, Tierra, and Royal Robbins. Our European retail stores give outdoor enthusiasts the right tools and apparel for every stage in their journey. Additionally, our common service operation supports our companies, teams, and business globally. We span across Europe and North America and treasure the international, multi-cultured and supremely unique heritages that make up our organization’s DNA.
We’re a team of nature lovers, some more experienced than others, and we enjoy being outside. Whether in a city park or climbing the peak of a mountain, sustaining the world we live in is a top priority in what we do. Afterall, our business is nature.
We are buyers, e-Comm specialists and strategists, marketeers, communicators, sales staff, customer service reps and business developers. In nature, we’re all the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be onboarded into an ambitious team that is focused on building our future retail landscape. The journey has started with a greenfield approach in a new market and in the coming years we plan to develop a template solution that will enable our retail organization to reach their ambitious growth targets, enable a fast time-to-market and allow our customers to always get the products they wish for in our stores and on our ecommerce sites. Your focus areas will be setting up order management in our retail solution landscape, with core focus on order orchestration, financial flows and integrations with third parties.
As a Technical Business Analyst Order Management, you can make Fenix Outdoor opportunities a reality by:
- Analyzing business requirements, transforming them into user stories or into system configurations
- Managing financial cookbook recipes, order orchestration sheets and allocation rulesets
- Optimizing existing integrations in collaboration with architects, product owners and external partners
- Supporting the building of new integrations to internal or external tools and services by aligning the requirements, writing the user stories and handing them over to the development teams
- Designing test cases, creating necessary test records and executing integration & release tests
- Assessing impact of changes on integrations and tools, recommending necessary actions to the involved parties
- Ensuring a smooth handover to operations and business stakeholders
- Coordinating requirements and necessary changes to third parties.
- Collaborate with developers, architects, product owners and SMEs to always find the solution that fits the organization
This position can be based in Stockholm, Örnsköldsvik or Hamburg.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are analytical, solution- and customer focused with a Digital interest
- Good understanding of finance processes, knowledge in order management processes is an advantage
- Technical understanding of integration solutions in Azure or other Tools
- Understanding on how to utilize test tools, execute webservice commands and basic scripting
- A pragmatic and detailed oriented mindset
- Structured and well-organized character, with sharp eye for documentation
- Experience in test design and execution
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
- 5 years of experience as a business analyst or consultant in support processes such as finance, order orchestration and logistics
- A bachelor’s degree or similar education
- Good technical knowledge on integrations, preferable with Azure and REST
- Experience in ERP, order management and/or financial systems
- Previous experience in working with JIRA, Confluence and/or similar tools
- The willingness to keep up to date in a constantly changing environment
- Experience in Agile work environments is preferred
- Fluent in English, Swedish and/or German will be an advantage
We offer a lot, here is some of what you can expect at Fenix Outdoor Group:
- A challenging and innovative environment that treasures ambition
- Digital technology department that is focused on driving business value with state-of-the-art technology that is fit for purpose
- Colleagues with similar values and passions who drive things forward
- A multi-culture work environment with a goal of promoting healthy work-life balance for all our employees
- Company culture rooted in the values of our founders and leaders, living and breathing sustainability to ensure our businesses success for generations to come
- A lot of room to take your career into your own hands and follow a steep development path
HOW TO APPLY
If you fit this profile, please do not hesitate to apply through our career page now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled prior to closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.